Busy. Exhausted. Overwhelmed. These are words leaders use all the time.
Your life is full, but it feels empty.
You feel busy, but nothing feels significant.
You do a great deal but accomplish very little.
And it’s killing you. It’s killing you because you are a high capacity leader. You’re driven and successful.
But you don’t feel that way. You feel alienated from your family. You feel separated from your teams at work. You aren’t sure that you’re doing the things that you love and want to break free.
You know that there’s more to life than busyness. There’s more than accomplishments. You want something more.
If you’re like most of my readers, there are three words that describe what you want: You want to live and lead with purpose, productivity, and peace. Here’s how I describe these three words:
Purpose – knowing your why.
Productivity – doing your why.
Peace – resting in your why.
You want to live and lead with your WHY first.
Purpose – As a leader, you need to define why your organization exists. But you also want to know why you’re on the planet. You don’t want to simply spin your wheels at work and home. You want to discover and live out of your purpose.
Productivity – Productivity isn’t about getting more done in less time so that you can do more. Productivity is about doing your why. It’s about getting results and building relationships by focusing your time, energy, and attention. Productivity is about doing your why.
Peace – You don’t want to simply know your why and live your why. You want to live it out in a way that leads to peace. Personal peace in which you can feel rested and accomplished in your why. Relational peace with your family, friends, co-workers, and community. This is the kind of peace that can rest when everything around you seems in chaos. When you experience peace, I think you’ll experience three conditions.
- You can fulfill your purpose.
- You can experience unimpaired relationships.
- You can have a sense of ease, satisfaction, and fulfillment.
Peace is the differentiator on this website. There are plenty of great websites out there that help you know how to live with greater purpose. There are resources available that teach you how to be more productive.
But I want to help you live with purpose, productivity, and peace.
If you’d like to find out more about my journey to living with purpose, productivity, and peace, click here.
Below you’ll find links to some of my most popular topics posts. You’ll also find some of the products that I offer that have helped people live with greater purpose, productivity, and peace.
- Four Skills You Must Develop to Design Your Exceptional Life
- How to Know if You Work for an Insecure Leader
- Why You Should Stop Being Such a Nice Leader
- 7 Leadership Challenges I Wish Someone Warned Me About
- The Problems with Your Desire to Be a World Changer
- How to Start Dealing with Your Dark Side of Leadership
Team & Organizational Leadership:
- The Disastrous Effects of a Lack of Clarity
- The Four Benefits of Crystal-Clear Clarity
- How to Lead an Awesome Brainstorming Session
- Why Love Determines Your Leadership Effectiveness
- 3 Devastating Effects when You Fail to Create Great Systems
- 9 Proven Strategies to Build Community on Your Team
- The 7 Building Blocks to Accomplish Your Vision
- 2 Devastating Mistakes when Your Vision Takes Too Long
- How to Respond when Your Vision Takes Too Long
- An Urgent Plea to Attack Busyness Now
- 5 Bad Reasons You Are Suffering from Being Too Busy
- 18 Indicators You Are Addicted to Being Busy
- Are You Burning Out…And What Can You Do About It?
You can also get a copy of my e-book. It will tell you how taking a Sabbath helps break the cycle of busyness.
My whole reason for writing is to help you live and lead with greater purpose, productivity, and peace. If I can help you do that, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to connect with you.