I love working with influencers and teams who want to grow in their leadership. If that’s you, let’s connect.
Here are 5 ways that we can work together:
1. Search my site.
I post twice each week and focus on With God Leadership. I cover topics in Christian Growth, Leadership Development, and Time Management to name a few.
2. Subscribe to my updates.
If you subscribe, you’ll receive my latest blog posts delivered straight to your email inbox and you’ll get a copy of my free eBook, Take 52 Days Off This Year and Get More Done.
3. Schedule me to speak to your group or team.
I’ve spoken to hundreds of audiences in dozens of different industries: church staff members, business owners, conferences, and preaching. Your team doesn’t have to all be followers of Jesus to grow in their leadership. Whether you need a keynote speech or a multi-month development program, your team will walk away with greater purpose, productivity, and peace. Here are just a few of the areas that I can speak on:
- Creating an organization that helps people flourish (work/life balance).
- Identifying your organization’s purpose, outcomes, and metrics for success.
- Developing your organization’s or team’s strategic plans.
- Creating systems and processes to accomplish your organization’s highest goals.
- Creating a leadership pipeline for your organization.
- Developing a discipleship and leadership culture in your church.
- Building team community to accomplish your goals.
- Listening to God to Manage Your Time (With God Time Management).
- Leading your team to accomplish your highest ambitions.
- Establishing a culture of creative innovation.
If you’re interested in booking me to speak, email me so we can talk about your needs.
4. Book me as a consultant for your team.
Your team or organization may know where you want to go but don’t know how to get there. Or you may be stuck and not sure how to move forward. I specialize in guiding teams to discover how they can move from where they are to where they need to be. I’d love to work with your team to create customized solutions that will help you achieve your biggest goals.
If you interested in booking me as a consultant for your team, email me so we can discuss your dreams.
5. Arrange for one-on-one coaching.
If you need one-on-one training in order to grow in your leadership skills, I’d love to connect. I only accept a small number of coaching clients, but email me if you’d like to become one.